[mythtv-users] Regular expression in schedule recordings?

Jurgen Kramer gtm.kramer at inter.nl.net
Fri Oct 22 12:52:57 UTC 2004

I am wondering how I can automatically record TV series which change the
program for each show. An example:

Globe trekker: France
Globe trekker: Italy
etc. etc.

When I select the first show to be recorded and choose for example
"record at any time on this channel" it only will record shows with this
exact same title. I would be nice to be able to use a regular expression
of some sort so it would record all episodes of globe trekker. SQL wise
it wouldn't be that hard, something like "...where title like "Globe

Is this possible in the current version of mythtv?

Nb I live in Holland so the program guide a get is pretty basic