[mythtv-users] MythMusic and alsamixer levels

Robert Rust mythtv at digitalsilk.net
Thu Oct 21 23:28:22 UTC 2004

Whenever I start playing a playlist, my levels in alsamixer get reset.
I've tried using the 'alsactl' command to store the settings I want in
/etc/asound.state ... but to no avail.  If I exit MythMusic and go back
in, the volume gets reset.  I've watched alsamixer's levels change when I
go to start playing music.  I can change them and they stick until I exit
out to modify my playlist or do other things in MythTV.  How do I get my
settings to stick?

Robert