[mythtv-users] backup device

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:04:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:38:06 -0700, Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 21 October 2004 08:52, Jack Burghardt wrote:
>
> > what backup device are you guys using for your system?
>
> http://www.mondorescue.org/

Mondo looks like it should almost be required
for any well-managed installation.  Thanks Jarod,
for bringing it to the mailing list.

After reading thru the HOWTO PDF for Mondo etc.,
I'm concerned with not being able to find all the
packages that Mondo requires.  In fact, the very
first package, afio, seems to have disappeared from
Red Hat some time after Red Hat 6.0.

Jarod, have you found that afio isn't really needed?
Or, if it is needed, where did you find it?

Thanks, and thanks again for bringing Mondo/Mindi
to light.

--
MM