[mythtv-users] Getting VIA graphics to work, or buy a PVR-350?

Christoffer Kjølbæk christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk
Wed Oct 20 09:08:36 UTC 2004

Hi

Three months ago, I ask here at the list, if the graphiccard on a VIA
Epia M10000N would be good for Mythtv, and I got the answer, that it
was. Now, three months later, I still don't have I good Mythbox.
Everything works, but it is damn slow because the graphics isn't
installed right, and I can't figure out why.

So my question is, does anyone have a working Mythbox in a VIA Epia
M10000 running FC2, or does anyone know howto get it work?

And last, would it be easier just to buy a PVR-350, and use that instead
of my PVR-250 and use the TV-out at the PVR-350?

regards
Christoffer

--
Email:		christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk