[mythtv-users] Still stumped on mythmusic

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Oct 19 20:38:46 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 19 October 2004 03:46 pm, Ryan Steffes wrote:

> Where do those tables come from?  I'm looking for an file containing
> sql to add them and not finding it anywhere.

	They are created by mythmusic (the SQL is in the C++) when it runs. It checks
the version of your tables and constructs/updates them as required. That's
why it's odd that you say mythmusic is running but the tables aren't there.
That's also why it would be useful to see what the console output is.

- thor