[mythtv-users] blinking cursor on tv, but no monitor to change settings

Ryan Kremser MYTHTV at rkremser.endjunk.com
Tue Oct 19 17:41:22 UTC 2004

Hello, I followed
http://knoppmythwiki.homelinux.org/index.php?page=HauppaugeThreeFiftyInstall
ation and now I'm stuck after the restart with a blinking cursor on the tv.
I have read a lot about this in the boards but I haven't found how to get
back to monitor display.  I hit enter and the cursor moves around, and try
typing commands with no reaction.  I just need the display back on the
monitor so I can change settings and start to try to fix this.  It happened
earlier and I started from scratch with knopmyth and don't want to do all of
that again.  Thanks