[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000 available Now

Tom E. Craddock, Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Tue Oct 19 07:55:39 UTC 2004

Hey

I didnt see this posted to the list yet, so I thought I would.  The
pcHDTV 3000 cards are available for pre-order and will be shipping on
Nov 8, at least thats what the site says. You get volume discounts for
'Volume discounts start on just 2 cards saving $4.89 ea. and $9.89 on 5
or more cards', heres the link http://www.pchdtv.com.  I know there are
a few people that are in the Tampa Bay area that subscribe to the list,
anyone interested in getting some cards, we get together and order them
and get discounts?  I live in the Brandon/Riverview area and Im sure we
could all come to some agreement as to how to make payment.  If anyone
is interested, reply here if youd like (altho I think its a bit OT) or
email me at sigtom at sigtom.com.

Tom E. Craddock, Jr.