[mythtv-users] Folders in Recordings

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:52:01 UTC 2004

I think Program Groups does a pretty good job of this now.  When you
schedule a recording go to the setting that says 'Store in "Default"
recording group'  and change the selection until you see "Create a new
recording group".  Enter the name of your new group and save those
settings for that recording.  Then, when you go into the View
Recordings section hit 'm' and myth should prompt you to view the
recordings in a different recording group.  You can also set passwords
for each group if you feel so inclined.

Brad