[mythtv-users] Incorrect time when viewing recording in progress

Kyle Rose krose+mythtv at krose.org
Tue Oct 19 01:04:42 UTC 2004

Lately, it seems as if the total recording time indicated by "I" when
watching a recording in progress stays where it was when first
selecting to play back the recording.

I don't remember having this problem in the past: the recording time
would correctly increase as the recording was being viewed.  Then
again, this problem only appears to happen with HDTV, and I only
recently started watching a lot of HDTV.

This is a problem because I can't pause the recording or rewind when
past the "end" of the recording without the frontend going batty and
needing to be restarted.

Any clues?

Cheers,
Kyle