[mythtv-users] Cannot allocate memory

Fa Yoeu fayoeu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:22:51 UTC 2004

I just upgraded from FC1 to FC2 and didn't see that issue.  I did see
issues with the ndiswrapper that I was using with my wireless pci
card.  I had to move to the kernel 2.6.8 non fedora kernel so that the
stack size isn't limited to 4k.  Also make sure you power off the box
between firmware versions or if you think you locked up the card to
ensure that it gets reset.  Make sure the major minor numbers are
correct also.