[mythtv-users] Deleting Recordings does not release Disk Space

Blammo [doh] blammo.doh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:46:59 UTC 2004

I had this happen too, when I _wasn't_ using an NFS mount for the
frontend to get to /myth. (was curious what the diff in seeking, cpu
load etc)

You would delete it in the front end, but the files would still stay
in the /tv folder.

as soon as I went BACK to an NFS mount, it would delete things
correctly when they were deleted from the frontend.

I had to go through file by file and delete the orphans by hand.