[mythtv-users] Pinnacle DC10+

Gary Wagner gary at gaznet.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 15:53:57 UTC 2004

Does anybody have a Pinnacle DC10+ card working with MythTV?

I'm trying to setup one of these cards with the video coming into the
composite input socket.

I can use xawtv to view the video on screen just using "xawtv -device
/dev/video0" but I can't get anything working within MythTV itself. When
I go to watch TV I simply get a black screen :(

Does anybody have any clue where I should begin? If it helps I can post
any log file output needed, I'm just not sure where to look!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Gary