[mythtv-users] mythfrontend freezes when trying to record Live TV

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Sat Oct 16 22:00:05 UTC 2004

Ok got a new problem now. Whenever I hit record while watching live TV
the recording runs but the frontend freezes. I then have to kill the
frontend and restart the backend to free up the tuner card.

I came across some posts on Google that seem to indicate that this is
fixed in CVS, but I'm kinda hesitant to install something that bleeding
edge. Is there one particular patch I can apply to 0.16 to fix just this
problem, or failing that perhaps a fairly stable CVS snapshot available
I can use?

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>