[mythtv-users] Capture Problems (Leadtek Winfast 200XP Deluxe)

Brad Bonkoski bbonkosk at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 16 21:12:02 UTC 2004

The update on the saga, is I have tvtime compiled now and the picture comes
through quite nicely.  Still quite choppy when I watch it through the mythtv
frontend, could this be because I have the real-time video recording
enabled?  I figured with my system, it would be able to handle whatever
encoding type things it had to do with little problems....
-Brad