[mythtv-users] make a copy of .nuv as .mpg

kedlm at charter.net kedlm at charter.net
Sat Oct 16 17:29:21 UTC 2004

If you really want to do this copy then you can't use a wildcard as the destintation.  You will have to loop over the files or do a clever sed line I think.

I would suggest that you simply make the .nuv extention open in media player or whatever instead; by creating a new mime entry under windows.  That way you don't need a rename or copy.  Hopefully media player can handle the extention by sniffing the actual data (once the file is at least associated with media player).