[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 02:20:15 UTC 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:10:27 -0700, Chris Petersen
<lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > --snip--
> > Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 32.
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 32.
> > --end-snip--
> > I've tried opening all priveleges to mysql and that doesn't seem to help...
> ok, very weird.  There SHOULD be some kind of error there as to WHY it
> failed.  but maybe it got covered up.  try running with --debug (that
> prevents the screen wipes, which might be covering up the error in
> recordings.pm)..   but you might also make sure that you have the latest
> version (though I haven't changed that library in awhile).

Hi Chris,

Gave the --debug option a try and it didn't seem to do anything.  The
package untar'd into a ./nuvexport directory with an "Oct 5 00:40"
timestamp; I only downloaded it a few days ago from the link of

I'm no stranger to Perl so I'll hack around a bit, see if I can narrow
in on where it craps out.  It's probably something silly like me
missing a package on this machine.  I installed Time::HiRes via the
"perl -MCPAN -e shell" so maybe something wasn't pulled in that should
have been, except it works on my backend machine using the same
installation process...

If you don't know what to do, do something.