[mythtv-users] Killing Commercial flags

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Oct 15 20:34:52 UTC 2004

> I mistakenly left commercial flagging enabled recording shows that were
> commercial free. Unfortunately, large portions of the show are now skipped.
> I've searched the archives, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the
> commercial skips. Can someone give me a pointer?

Easiest way would be to just turn off auto-skip when watching that show.
Or you can edit the database and delete the rows from the recordedmarkup
table for that recording.

delete from recordedmarkup where chanid = CHANID and starttime = YYYYMMDDHHMMSS;

substituting in CHANID for the channel ID of that recording and YYYYMMDDHHMMSS
for the year/month/day/hour/minute/second for that recording.

The commercial flag list is not stored in the cutlist as indicated by another
--

Chris