[mythtv-users] Why MCE 2005 is better then MythTV

Chris Zinkula czinkula at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:10:13 UTC 2004

It was a reply to this... thought it threaded but maybe not...

From: John Kuhn <kuhn at razorsys.com>
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:13:01 -0400
Subject: [mythtv-users] Why MCE 2005 is better then MythTV
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to contacts list |
Trash this message | Show original
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/desktop/dancers.mspx

THEY HAVE DESKTOP DANCERS!!!

Issac please drop everything your doing and code dancing tuxs asap...
thanks!

--John