[mythtv-users] Hauppauge cards...

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 15:15:14 UTC 2004

I don't know about "older" ROMs, but my limited
experience has Mortal Kombat II pegging the CPU at
about 70% on an Athlon XP 2400+.  Mortal Kombat II is
not exactly a new game, it's from 1995 give or take
(but it is newer than Galaga or Metal Slug).

Also, since the PVR-350 has no XVideo support, or DGA
support (as best as I can tell), you're limited to
running in a window, unless you can magically find a
resolution that scales the games you want to run on an
even integer, as decimals didn't seem to work in my
experimentation.

I played around with it quite a bit, at least managing
to get the window centered (via the -geometry option),
but it seemed a bit choppy at times.

As always, YMMV.

-- Joe