[mythtv-users] Re: Debian Packages

Aaron Frerichs afrerich at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 03:54:21 UTC 2004

Thanks, for some reason, my sources like had the port number in it as
"8088".  There must have been a change that I missed along the line.
I've been using the mythtv debian packages since the 0.7 or 0.8
release.  Big thanks to Matt Zimmerman, by the way.  Apt updates just
fine now, but the link under Precompiled Packages on the mythtv.org
web-site is still broken.
Aaron