[mythtv-users] Re: Debian Packages

Aaron Frerichs afrerich at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 20:56:47 UTC 2004

Ok, maybe I asked a little too politely last time.  The Debian binary
packages have been down for me for a couple of weeks now.  Are they
coming back?  The link on the mythtv.org site is broken and gives me
the following error:

The connection was refused when attempting to connect to
dijkstra.csh.rit.edu:8088

I had a frontend that I wanted to updated, but I went ahead and did it
using the 0.16 release code.  But, if they are gone, shouldn't the link
be removed from the web site?
Aaron