[mythtv-users] Deleting Recordings does not release Disk Space

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Thu Oct 14 03:37:19 UTC 2004

Actually I see it too.  Just try transcoding files.  It leaves a lot of
"droppings" around.  Just restarting mythbackend fixes it, so I've been
monitoring disk space and doing the appropriate thing when it occurs.
I'm just waiting for Isaac to figure it out.  It's a minor inconvenience
if you know it happens.  And I'm running xfs too, so it's not FS
related.  Before that I was running JFS and it got totally HORKED
because of this problem.

Just my 0.02c