[mythtv-users] mythweb movie listing

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:39:06 UTC 2004

Trying to setup mythweb and most of it works but when I click on
Movies nothing happens. Same thing happens when I choose advanced
search-> caregory type and search for movies.

When I say nothing happens I mean just that, the working icond
revolves a bit and then stops not changing the page at all. When I go
into mysql and type:
select title, category_type from program where programid like 'MV%';
I get 2429 rows so they seem to be flagged correctly.

I am running mythtv and mythweb from cvs is that may be the issue.
Searching for individual movies by description works though. It seems
that it is just the category_type that is broken. Anyone encounter
this?
-Chris

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi