[mythtv-users] Re: Why only numeric IP addresses work?

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Wed Oct 13 15:02:28 UTC 2004

For clarification, it might be more understandable for people if you say
that all machines but the firewall are DHCP clients, but the server
systems are always assigned the same address by the DHCP server, based
on MAC address. This isn't a static address, it is just a consistently
assigned dynamic address :)

        --Matt

Matt Mossholder <matt at mossholder.com>