[mythtv-users] how to permanantly preseve a recording?

Adam Berson adam at adamberson.com
Wed Oct 13 01:03:36 UTC 2004

Example:
  I have an "any time, any channel" recording, with auto-expire allowed
and "keep at most 5 episodes, delete oldest."

  After watching one particular episode, I decide I want to save it for
later viewing - so I hit "don't auto expire" - will this also prevent it
from being deleted due to the "max 5, delete oldest" ?

If not, is there any way I can prevent this one recording from being
deleted without disabling the whole "max 5" thing?

thanks
Adam