[mythtv-users] Re: minimalist hardware for mythtv backend using PVR-350 or PVR-250?

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:01:17 UTC 2004

Hi Tom,

I picked mine up from EMJ Embeeded, now called WDL Systems:

http://www.wdlsystems.com/modperl/view_services.cgi?request=list_aisle&aisle_id=196&asibs=eldest_first#accessories_xboard

They aren't the cheapest thing out there, but they are tiny and I'm
sure if you're going to manufacture something which uses thousands,
you'll get a bigger price discount. :-)

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.