[mythtv-users] play mythtv recorded shows on a dsm-320?

David Shay david at shay.net
Tue Oct 12 01:31:49 UTC 2004

May also want to think about checking out the Hauppauge MediaMVP (
http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_mediamvp.html ).  This is a
similar unit to the DLINK, although it does not have built-in wireless and
doesn't do MPEG4/XVid yet.  What it does, have, however, is a pseudo
front-end for mythtv already.  It does run linux, and a sourceforge-based
project has created a new firmware image which includes a mythtv frontend.
It works great if you record your stuff to an MPEG-2 format already, i.e. a
PVR-250/350.

Check out http://mvpmc.sourceforge.net for more details.