[mythtv-users] How can I make ALL recordings auto-commercial flag?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Oct 11 21:45:06 UTC 2004

> >> Sorry for the repeat question, but Ive asked before in other threads and
> >> its
> >> been buried under the 'real issues'
> >>
> >> How can I make mythtv always put a commercial flag job into the job queue
> >> for a new recording?

> > Besides turning on commercial flagging in the TV settings?
> >
> Found this under playback, but its already ticked :(
>
> It seems entries are being made into record without it set for some
> reason... not sure why

Can you update to current CVS and try it now?  When I put the JobQueue into
place, it changed the place where the autocommercialflag setting was used (ie,
at recording schedule time instead of at actual record time), but I neglected
to update MythWeb to populate the new column in the database.  I just tried and
committed a quick fix to give back the lost functionality.

--

Chris