[mythtv-users] Nova-t capture cards

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 13:40:27 UTC 2004

> They're excellent cards, but there seem to be many versions
> of them about, I'm happy with mine, the *only* problem really

I have heard there are different versions of the card as well. Does anyone
have any clues on what I can look for on the card itself (or the retail box)
to make sure I take home a compatible version? I *think* I heard someone say
there are 3 main versions, and only 2 work fine with Linux. Been thinking
about getting one of these cards for a while now.

Thanks,
Andrew