[mythtv-users] Re: SN41G2 X Setup

Jesse Adelman someone at boldandbusted.com
Sun Oct 10 21:15:25 UTC 2004

Hi Neil,

[ not sure if this was meant for me directly, but replying as if it was
] Thanks for the info. I'm actually attemtpting to have two displays,
driven by both the PVR-350 and the nVidia Geforece4 MX, through one X
server. Even though I can set up xorg.conf to do this, I'm getting lots
of library errors which appear to be conflicts between the nVidia
drivers and ivtvdev.o. From what I can see, the ivtvdev.o driver has
some symbol conflicts with the nVidia code.

However, if anyone has an xorg.conf file which allows use of both
ivtv-driven and nvidia-driven cards in one X server, please share!

Thanks,
Jesse Adelman
SF, CA USA

=====