[mythtv-users] Re-produceable crash on V.16

John Andersen jsa at video.homelinux.org
Sun Oct 10 21:13:44 UTC 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 12:49, mark at onnow.net wrote:

>   I would love to get it fixed, but am not a big compile or CVS person.
> Recommendations?
> Mark

Become such a person. ;-)

I don't mind the tarball-->compile approach because MythTV
built very cleanly following the docs (just don't progress beyond
a step before fixing every problem at that step).  It went very
well for me.

CVS is another issue, as I am not set up for that yet on my myth
machine and there is just as big a risk of getting new bugs as
fixing old ones. (Or there is with Some projects, perhaps not with
myth).

--