[mythtv-users] High CPU / Lockups. Diagnosis?

mark at onnow.net mark at onnow.net
Sun Oct 10 19:23:32 UTC 2004

Right you are.  I have had many more frontend lockups.  If I kill the frontend,
then restart it, all is well.

So I am having frontend hangs.  I am running very standard hardware (PVR250)
Nvidia TV ( w/ 6111) out, P4 2.4 etc... and am using version 16 and followed
Jarrods how to with apt-get.

So, how do I diagnose the frontend lockups?  What to try?

Thank you.

Mark