[mythtv-users] Too dumb for MythMusic

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 11:49:38 UTC 2004

> What am I doing wrong?  Scanning for new music takes maybe
> ten to twenty seconds but nothing seems to happen.

You will not see any music until you create a playlist. (Sort of a stupid
way to do it, it should default to showing all music and use playlists to
limit the selections.) I thought I had the same problem. I actually had to
drill down into the playlist's artist list and check the box for all artists
before I saw any music in the listing. Hope this helps.