[mythtv-users] mythfrontend freezing. HELP

Pete Cable petercable at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 09:01:57 UTC 2004

To get the output from mythfrontend you could start it in a terminal
window and redirect the output to a file.....

There was just another post here on a similar problem. If you are
using an NVidia card, check your /etc/X11/xorg.conf and make sure you
are using "nvidia" not "nv" ( or /etc/X11/XF86Config if you are still
using Xfree)

Pete