[mythtv-users] Press R while watching Live TV ==> Frontend hang

John Andersen jsa at video.homelinux.org
Sun Oct 10 08:28:49 UTC 2004

> Donavan Stanley wrote:
> >On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:08:28 -0700, Douglas Beck <beckd at dig-concepts.com>
wrote:
> >>Hey, All.  I'm trying to get v0.16 running and I have shaken out all the
> >>main issues except when I'm watching Live TV and it switches to
> >>recording (easiest way is to just press R) but it does the same thing
> >>when it's time to record.  It just hangs.  The Mythfrontend output is
> >>pasted below.
> >
> >You should try searching the archives....
> >
> >If you had you'd have found that this is a known issue that only
> >affects some people and that it's been fixed in CVS.

How long will it be before there exists download-able tar-balls of
those things that have been fixed in CVS?   A 0.16.1 was hinted
at on the myth web site.  Is this likely any time soon?

(Some of us have been involved in other projects where there
were as many new bugs as fixes introduced in CVS.)

--