[mythtv-users] Nuvexport - Is anyone sucessfully extracting with the DVD profile?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Oct 10 03:03:00 UTC 2004

> When I extract the audio is out of sync with the video (audio is ahead
> by about a second)

I have no trouble with my mpeg4 nuv files.  Are yours NTSC or PAL?

> I am using the DVD profile and accepting all of the defaults.

Have you tried any other export profiles?  Different recordings?

On a related note, I do have a number of recordings made with mythtv cvs
during the first two weeks of september (and the last couple of days of
august) that do NOT convert without sync problems.  They play fine in
myth, but any attempt to export them is out of sync.  I don't know what
caused the problems, but it was obviously something with CVS during that
period since earlier and later recordings are fine.  I have no idea how
to fix them.

-Chris