[mythtv-users] Last ditch call for help :(

nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Fri Oct 8 04:21:03 UTC 2004

Thanks Nate,

Ran memtest86 for several hours with no issues.

I tried mounting the drive as ext2 with no luck. I ended up trying to
mke2fs over top the existing filesystem. This did allow me to finally
mount the system but there was just too much damage to recover anything.

So I have re-installed (With FC2 this time) and it seems my /video
partition is still intact.

Thanks for the reply!
Eric