[mythtv-users] mythweb - recording_schedules.php no longer works after adding many recordings?

Adam Berson adam at adamberson.com
Wed Oct 6 03:24:16 UTC 2004

after getting my myth box pretty functional I decided to add all of the
things I wanted to record...  now recording_schedules.php doesn't work.
  It begins to load, but eventually fails.  I don't see any specific
messages or timeouts.  I added some print()'s to the top of the script
and  they DO print out.

nothing telling in the mythbackend.log

anyone else see this?

I thought maybe the script was timing out due to php settings, but I was
pretty sure that php would return a specific message to my browser if
that happened.

Adam