[mythtv-users] Icons on watch-recording screen

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:19:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:26:30 -0500, Jonathan Huizingh
<jhuizingh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have searched all over the place in the documentation to find out
> what the icons are at the bottom of the "Watch Recordings" screen.  I
> think the scissors means that cut points have been selected, but I
> have no idea what the other ones are for.  Can somebody tell me what
> they are or point me to a page that explains them?
>
> Thanks.

Don't remember, but I know this was discussed last week on the list.
If you look through the gossamer archives, there should be an email
about this. I seem to recall it was as simple as pressing a single key
to bring up a sceen describing the icons.

It's probably also in the keys.txt file, which (I think) is in your
Myth directory, and should also be in the mythtv.org documentation,
near the end.

--
"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003