[mythtv-users] gyration wireless mini k/b?

James Meyer james.meyer at operamail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:46:18 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 09:15 pm, wmunson at rochester.rr.com wrote:
> I use the keyboard and mouse. They work great as long as your distro finds them. I cannot use them with KnoppixMyth as that POS needs a real keyboard attached just to boot.
I also use the gryation wirless mouse + keyboard.  It works great AND it works with knoppmyth from at least Knoppmyth r4v2.

The only thing negative I will say about the gryation is that is works on the same freq  that plasma tv's generate in short range interference.
However if you don't have a plasma then you don't have to worry about this.

-jm