[mythtv-users] Problem with MythTV using two cards. DVB-C and PVR-350.

Anders Hanson anders.hanson at speedo.nu
Tue Oct 5 20:37:24 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Is it possible to configure MythTV soo that I can have some channels on one
card (DVB) and some on another card (PVR-350) ?

I have tried it by using two diffrent videosources.

Channel 1,2 and 3 with videosource 1 connected to the DVB-C.
Channel  4,5 and 6 with videosource 2 connected to the PVR-350.

When I start livetv it randomly starts with one of the cards and only the
channels that is connected to that card is available.  Have I done something
wrong in the config or is this not supported?

/Anders