[mythtv-users] gyration wireless mini k/b?

potuncle at enjoyingeugene.com potuncle at enjoyingeugene.com
Tue Oct 5 19:15:39 UTC 2004

I recently got one of these:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=23-107-114&depa=0

It's a $17 wireless keyboard with a built-in "pointing device". It is
small and I have found it to work very well. The pointing device is a bit
trickier  to use than a mouse, but it worked well for me. It is IR, so it
does need line-of-sight, but I have found that it has a good angle of
sight and has a range of about 20 feet.

Jason