[mythtv-users] gyration wireless mini k/b?

John Diamond lists at stalag13.net
Tue Oct 5 16:20:53 UTC 2004

I've been using the keyboard and mouse since I built my Myth box.  The
keyboard is an excellent alternative to a remote control - small enough
to into my coffee table drawer, excellent range (says 30ft on the box,
but I've only tried it from about 20ft) and no line of sight!

The Gyration wireless mouse is kinda useless with Myth, but it comes in
handy when I need to run something outside of myth.  Kind of pricey
though... I think I paid $110 at best buy, but overtime it has been
worth it IMO.

HTH,
John