[mythtv-users] Bluetooth Question

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:16:56 EDT 2004

BlueTooth is limited to about 700Kbps I think so viewing via BT is
just about impossible.  Some kind of active display on your PDA would
be much better than just a remote control application.  What I mean by
active display is that your PDA tells you what channel your watching
or what album your listening too.

Maybe one way to do this would be by using a special MythWeb.  Hey,
all PDA's have a browser right, and most have either BT or WiFi :|

Food for thought...

--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH