[mythtv-users] new hauppauge cards

Tyler Drake pcjabber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:12:44 EDT 2004

Just looking at them makes me think that they won't work with IVTV
unless you use bleeding-edge (i.e. 0.1.10-pre2-ck1XX patches), and
maybe they still won't. Don't get your hopes up until IVTV breaks the
0.2.0 mark.  However,  you are welcome to try it with IVTV ck patches
;-p. I may have to pick up one of those 500MCEs for myself, though ;-)
Smart idea -- FM reciever, two TV tuners, composite, S-Vid inputs all
in one card!  Would be good for an SFF system. Like a Shuttle XPC or a
Mini-ITX system or a Pundit (you get the idea).

--Tyler