[mythtv-users] Mythweb error on scheduled recordings

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:42:31 EDT 2004

Turns out that my backend had crashed and was causing this problem.
Not sure if this was due to a bug in mythweb or not, but a reboot of
my computer allows me to now check scheduled recordings.

I really need to get a better mobo and cpu for this box to eliminate
these crashes and actually be able to use mythvideo.