[mythtv-users] Slow changing channels with PVR-250

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Mon Oct 4 15:28:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

it is a feature, as the others told you already. My 2c about this would be
that watching live TV is usually a waste of time and if you are zapping,
you just prove it for the moment :-)

I watch 99% recorded stuff, the mostly only exclusion beeing news (and
that seldomly).

What makes it very confusing though, is to use a VCR with myth as the VCR
menu and display info comes also 2 seconds late ...

Regards,
Schlomo

--
Regards,