[mythtv-users] new MoBo, new noise

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:52:08 EDT 2004

you might try cat /proc/interrupts and see if your sound card(s) are
on the same irq as other sutff.  If so, you may be able to reassign
that in the bios, or just put the card in a different pci slot.

Also, just in case this is related to my problem, could you try aplay
/dev/dsp and see if you get underruns?

-Nate