[mythtv-users] Cringely article mentions Myth

Tom E. Craddock, Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Sat Oct 2 18:10:39 EDT 2004

Hey

Id say yes, as from Cringleys article, Andrew says he is able to store
and replay all that content because hes reselling it. Hes already paid
for access to those episodes, hes decided to store them, as hes allowed
to, and can in turn allows those who he resells to access to them.
IANAL tho, so take that for what its worth.  Quite ingenious I think.

Tom E. Craddock, Jr.