[mythtv-users] Wakeup wakes up early

DCL dcl63 at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 2 18:05:29 EDT 2004

Sorry,

I have the "Startup before rec. (secs):"  field set to 120.    I have
not changed any value to start recording early.  I would expect that my
machine would/should power on 2 minutes before the next scheduled record
time.

What would cause it to power on 7 minutes before the scheduled record time?

Dan